1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State NSW.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from Cannibal
3. Please note - there is no returns or exchanges for SALE swimwear unless the garment is faulty
4. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
5. If we send you something that you didn’t order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn’t match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
RETAIL CLOTHING CUSTOMERS
5. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch unless you have an account t with Cannibal If you are an account customer invoices are due for payment within 30 days from the date of invoice.
6. If payment is due and is not paid within 60 days of the due date, Cannibal will refuse to fulfil any other outstanding orders for you and in addition reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 1.5% per month.
7. We accept the return of all unused Cannibal retail garments with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase and will exchange the garment or refund your money at your discretion.
CANNIBAL CUSTOM CLOTHING CUSTOMERS
8 Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
9. The fee for design services includes up to three hours of design work and we reserve the right to charge additional fees for designs that take longer than three hours.
10. Any designs and artwork provided to you by Cannibal are the property of Cannibal and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
11. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities for each size before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
12. When approving your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
13. Cannibal requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of the garments.
14 Cannibal reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
15. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
16. The Cannibal logo will be visible on the outside of the garment.
17. Cannibal reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
18. Cannibal does not accept returns on custom garments due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample garments can be requested and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.
Money Back Guarantee on Retail garments - Excluding SALE Swimwear
There are NO exchanges or returns on SALE swimwear.
Cannibal offers a money back guarantee on our retail garments. If the items are not what you expected, or it may not fit as you expected or you may just have changed your mind, you may return it. Simply contact Cannibal email@example.com to let us know what is being returned and why it is being returned and then send the item to our postal address. As long as we receive the item unused, with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase you can choose a refund or an exchange. If you choose an exchange we send a replacement garment and we will pay the postage back to you. All that is requested, is that the goods are returned to us in their original condition so that they can be re-sold. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able to accept their return.
Quality Guarantee on All Garments
Cannibal has a quality guarantee on all our garments both custom made and retail. If the quality of our garment does not meet your expectations we will repair it, replace it or give you a full refund . Making contact is easy firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the nature of the defect/problem and then send the item back to us within 90 days of purchase. Where applicable we will pay for the goods to be shipped to our factory and will cover the cost of postage for goods being exchanged. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able to accept their return.
Supply Guarantee on All Garments
Cannibal have a supply guarantee on all our garments both custom made and retail. If we send you something that you didn’t order, send you the wrong item, or sell you something that doesn’t match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund. Making contact is easy email@example.com explaining the nature of our error and then send the item to our postal address Where applicable we will pay for the goods to be shipped back to us, and will cover the cost of postage for goods being exchanged. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able to accept their return.
There is no Money Back Guarantee on Custom Clothing
We are not able to accept the return of custom made garments as the garments only have value to the person or entity ordering them and are otherwise unsaleable. You therefore need to take care in signing off your colour concept and production specification.
Private shops can be set up online at www.cannibal.com.au There are a number of shop styles to choose from.
a) There is an initial non refundable administration charge of $150.00 – $250.00 plus gst
b) There is an additional refundable charge of $75.00 plus gst per style (eg if you have tops, bottoms and jackets the style charges are $225.00 plus gst) Male and female garments are counted as one style.
c) If your actual order quantity for a style is more than you estimated quantity for that style you will be refunded $75.00 plus gst (eg in the example above if quantities for all styles are exceeded then $225.00 plus gst is refunded). If you don’t reach the estimated quantity on any style the $75.00 plus gst for that style is forfeited
d) If your first order reaches a value of $5,000.00 plus gst for Clubs and Teams, $10,000.00 plus gst for Corporates, then you can ask for the shop to stay open for the 4 – 6 weeks x 2 (you can choose the times) then your staff/members can order clothing within the 4 – 6 weeks then wait another 4 weeks for delivery. Orders are packed and delivered on a monthly basis. The prices will be reset to the standard retail price for the style. Larger orders can apply for discounts..
e) Small changes to artwork/design is free, however fees do apply when setting up a new shop window, so administration fees apply again.
f) If you want individual garments with named bags there will be an additional cost per garment normally 5 – 7.5% of each item
In consultation with your Cannibal sales/office person, you choose the garment styles and finalize the design for each garment type. The garments are then loaded on our website. Your colleagues, team members or staff can then order on line. www.cannibal.com.au/clubonline. Your on-line shop can have password protection or not, it’s up to you.
Order Cut Off
An order close date is agreed and your team place their orders before that date. Example. Order opens 1st September closes 15th September. Orders collated processed delivery 15-21
Prices and Payment
- The garments can be paid for in full online by each individual club/team member
- The prices can be partially fully subsidised by the club/company if you prefer - Agreement of price will be set by club/team uniform officials
The buyer can pay the set amount once order is complete. Then the club/team official will pay the balance before job is processed. Cannibal will provide you with a summary of each individuals order together with a reconciliation of amounts paid.
Prices and Payment Teams and Clubs
The prices will be in line with the quantity you think you will order. If you think your team will order 25 per style, we will give you the 25 per style pricing. If you think you’ll order 10 per style, we will give you the 10 per style price.
Delivery will be to one address, if individual addresses required, postage and handling will apply see below.
If you choose to have your order bulk shipped to one or more corporate locations, we will quote you on freight once the locations are advised and the weight of each shipment is known. If we deliver to each individual the freight and handling cost of $10.00 plug gst per order is added to the price at checkout. If the company is subsidizing the clothing, we suggest that delivery is to corporate locations only.
Delivery Teams and Clubs
Delivery will be to each individual’s address and the freight and handling cost of $10.00 plus gst per order is added to the price at checkout.
Overall Cannibal has set up an on-line shop for each club/team to purchase on-line without the hassle of collecting money or taking any responsibility that comes with taking orders.